LINGAYAS VIDYAPEETH – SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL STUDIES (LV-SVS)
(A Deemed university under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956)
Check List of minimum Infrastructure to be provided by Industrial Partner at any point of time
- Two classrooms minimum with a seating capacity of minimum 20 students each. The classrooms must have sufficient ventilation and should be in a reasonable peaceful environment. It shall also have adequate number of fans and lights and must be leak-proof.
- Classroom chairs (with writing board). Desk & chairs are also acceptable alternatives.
- Laboratory / Machinery and other equipment / tools as required for Practical classes as according to the nature of training.
- Faculty room
- Counseling room/ office
- One digital projector
- White boards and related tools
- Computers with all legal software Printer
- Telephone line
- Broadband internet connection
- Wireless Internet dongle (as back-up)
- Back-up power to support other outlined infrastructure for at least 2 hours.
- Availability of clean drinking water.
- At least 2 clean toilets for students.
- At least 1 notice board to display all relevant notices.
- Fire extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Faculties with min. 3 years of experience in respective field
- Industrial tie – ups for practical on the job training within the 10 kilometers from the training institute
- Placement tie – ups