LINGAYAS VIDYAPEETH – SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL STUDIES (LV-SVS)
(A Deemed university under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956)
Check List of minimum Infrastructure to be provided by Industrial Partner at any point of time
- Two classrooms minimum with a seating capacity of minimum 20 students each. The classrooms shall have sufficient ventilation and in reasonably peaceful environments. It shall also have adequate number of fans and lights and must be leak-proof.
- Classroom chairs (with writing board). Desk & chairs are also acceptable alternatives.
- Laboratory / Machinery and other equipment / tools as required for Practical classes as according to the nature of training.
- Faculty room
- Counselling room/ office
- One digital projector
- White boards and related tools
- Computers with all legal software Printer
- Telephone line
- Broadband internet connection
- Wireless Internet dongle (as back-up)
- Back-up power to support other outlined infrastructure for at least 2 hours.
- Availability of clean drinking water.
- At least 2 clean toilets for students.
- At least 1 notice board to display all relevant notices.
- Fire extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Faculties with min. 3 years of experience in respective field
- Industrial tie – ups for practical on the job training within the 10 kilometres from the training institute
- Placement tie – ups