Windows Phone 7 Workshop
Windows Phone 7 is a mobile operating system developed by Microsoft, and is the successor to their Windows Mobile platform. This workshop is designed to help developers understand how to build the next generation of software applications which deliver the richer application experiences and positive product discriminators that user now expect. The primary objective is to help experienced early-adopter Developers to build application for Windows Phone 7 using all features provided.
This instructor-led training course provides students with comprehensive guidelines and techniques for developing applications for windows phone 7 .
What will you learn?
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the details of the application platform that is used to develop applications and games for Windows 7.
- Different Windows Phone Developer Tools.
- Understanding the application? lifecycle? on Windows Phone and ways to respond to it in your applications
- Overview of the functionality for Silverlight applications that is unique to the Windows Phone application platform.
- Execution model on Windows Phone.
- Demonstrating some of the applications developed for Windows 7 using Silverlight.